Ballroom Technique
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

CJ from North Carolina.....

Go down

CJ from North Carolina..... Empty CJ from North Carolina.....

Post  stixman Tue Aug 17, 2010 4:21 am

Hey everyone,

My name is CJ Barnes and I have been dancing competitively for a little over two years now. I started dancing while I was working on my masters degree at NC State and fell in love with dance and competition from the beginning. I dance with my wife Veronica and we have in the past, and currently compete in all four styles.

We consider ourselves Gold American and Silver International dancers and have no clue when we will specialize and in what. We really love Smooth primarily and are built as Smooth/Standard dancers, but have debated on doing 9 dance for the enjoyment.

While I would love to find a profession in ballroom, I think I will end up following my degree to Student Affairs assuming I can come across a job soon. I would love to chat about any of the styles and my limited expertise, just send a message.

Enjoy the dancing!
CJ

PS. I forgot to mention that I am also currently serving as President of the Triangle Chapter of USA Dance in Raleigh, NC. If you are ever in the area on the third Saturday of the month let me know. We would love to have you at our dance!

stixman

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum